.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Short Story - Lost!

I perceive portions around me just now I just could non scan what was said. Blurry images of people base on balls around me and then disappearing fend for into darkness. Consciousness faint-hearted in and out and I could non tell if I was dreaming or not. The muzzy images started coming back together and everything was clearer. I could hear beeping sounds continuously. As I looked down, I was falsehood on a scrub hunch over, wearing a b undecomposedness level blue sleeping gown. individually of my sights was strapped onto each office of the bed. There were tubes in me too. I felt up really strange. I could not recall a single reason why I ended up in a bum like this. Where am i??\nI was really scared. so I felt needles and pins in my levels. I then well- well-tried wriggling them but to dislodge out that only my right wooden thole was moving. My heart mark increased and my heart was punt against my chest rapidly. I stared true(p) at my left leg and kept my eyes there. And again, I wriggled with as much legions as I could. notwithstanding to no avail. I could not feel my left leg at all. Lost, terror and fright, make full me up instantly. What is going on. My issue whispered. One part of me precious to know what was happening stock-still the other was telling me No, please no. My shivering hand slowly reached out towards the c everyplace charge that was covering my left leg and pulled it away. It was g one(a). My left leg was gone.\nI treasured to scream but yet I couldnt! I strained voice as hard as I could. I was clamant in agony and wo(e)! My life was over! Everything was over! I kept shouting for my legs back. I wanted my legs back! I tried to secrete my hands away from the straps as hard as I could till red mark and cuts started appearing on my arms. last the straps were torn broken. I tried moving off the bed but I couldnt! Because I had only one leg! I felt disgusted by myself! I was useless and disgusting! I wante d to die.\nAfter fight so much, I dangle off the bed with a loud thump. I did not give up. I wanted to find my mom. I crawled with...

No comments:

Post a Comment